All Week: Yellow Ribbon Campaign*
- *Pick-up your ribbon at the Personal Growth & Counseling
- Center (in the Health & Wellness Services Building) or at any of the events listed below.
Tuesday, April 2: Information Table
- 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm In front of the Student Center
Wednesday, April 3– Thursday, April 4: ASIST Training
- 8:30 am—4:45 pm
- In the University Center
- * Please contact the Personal Growth & Counseling Center at (831) 582-3969 or visit:
- www.bluelotussuicideprevention.net for registration information.
Friday, April 5: Save A Life Luncheon
- 12:00 pm—1:00 pm
- In the Student Center (East Lounge)
- Free lunch provided! Bring a friend!
For additional information about any of the above events, please contact the Personal Growth & Counseling Center at (831) 582-3969.
Are you or someone you know struggling with feelings of depression or thoughts of suicide?
- On-Campus: Suicide Prevention Service’s 24-Hour Hotline: Emergency:
- Call the PGCC 1-877-ONE-LIFE Dial 911
- (831) 582-3969 (1-877-663-5433)
- Tuesday, April 2 – Friday, April 5
Sponsored by the Personal Growth & Counseling Center/ Health & Wellness Services and the POWER Peer Education Program
To request disability-related accommodations, please contact Gary Rodriguez at (831) 582-3969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.