- Healthy.Net - Information and articles on wellness, healthy living and integrative medicine.
- Healthy Vegan/Vegetarian Eating - A starter's guide to a plant based diet.
- Help Starts Here - A website for social workers to access latest mental health and wellness information.
- Men's Health - Men's guide to fitness, health, weight loss, nutrition, sex, style and guy wisdom.
- National Association of Social Workers - Support the National Association of Clinical Social Workers.
- Online Relaxation Recordings - Developed by the counseling staff of Hobart and William Smith Colleges and the University of San Diego. Also available in Spanish.
- Relaxation Podcasts - Developed by the staff of the University of Minnesota Office for Student Affairs.
- Relaxation Videos - Developed by the University of Denver Health and Counseling Center.
- Selfhelp Magazine - Read articles, participate in discussions, learn to manage stress, and more.
- ULifeline - This website allows CSUMB students to take a quick mental health test, learn more about mental health issues and the warning signs of emotional distress and suicide, and access the PGCC's confidentiality policies, emergency contact information, and on- and off-campus resources.
- Women's Health - The Federal Government resource for women's health information.